Android has emerged as an affordable and easier operating system. It is known for its flexibility amongst millions of users all around the globe. However, Android also faces errors while upgrading or downloading different apps from the Google Play Store.
One such error we will discuss today is google play Error df-dferh-01. This error is experienced on almost all versions of Android on different TVs, OEM phones, and smartwatches; updating apps, Reviewing apps, or even initiating a subscription may sometimes trigger the issue. Some users experienced this while redeeming their points on the Google Play Store.
4 Causes of The Google Play Error df-dferh-01
Although there can be many underlying causes, the major reasons behind the google play Error df-dferh-01 are listed below:
1. Missing Essential Permissions
It can trigger google play error df dferh 01. When the Google Play Store tries to retrieve information from the main DNS server error, and if the Play Store itself or any of its dependencies, like Google Play store Services, lack the compulsory permissions on the phone, this error will occur.
2. Disabling Vital Apps
Disabling vital Apps is another trigger for the google play Error df-dferh-01. Suppose any applications critical for the background processes of the Google Play Store are deactivated on the phone Google Services Framework. In that case, the Google Play Store will experience this error.
3. Outdated Device
If the device on which the Google play store is being used is Outdated or even if Google Play Store itself is not upgraded, this server information recovery error will occur. It mainly occurs because the data packets are mismatched with Google Server, causing the google play error df dferh 01.
4. App Corruption
If the data, cache, or installation of the Google Play Store and Google-related apps is corrupt, then the essential modules cannot be accessed by the Play Store, causing this error.
If the Operating system of the Android device is corrupt due to the Textra Desktop App, the Play Store will fail to reach the essential components needed for the aligned operations of the Play Store.
How to Fix Google Play Error df-dferh-01? (7 Solutions)
Now let’s discuss different fixes for the google play store Error df-dferh-01 so you can troubleshoot swiftly.
1. Clear The Cache
A corrupted or old cache and data are the biggest reasons for Google Play Store errors. So, deleting the cache is a wise decision to eliminate any google related errors, such as the Google Chrome Error Code 5?, including Error DF-DFERH-01.
To clear the cache for Google Play Services, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings.
- Go to Applications.
- From the scroll-down menu, select Google Play Services.
- Choose Clear Data.
- Now choose Clear Cache.
To clear the cache for Google Play Store, follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings.
- Select Applications.
- From the Scroll down menu, select Google Play Store.
- Choose “Clear Data.”
- Now choose Clear Cache for confirmation.
2. Restart The Android Device
The most basic resolving technique for many errors is to restart the Android phone. But before you opt for this troubleshooting process, ensure the error does not result from the Google service outage.
Press the power button and hold till the phone restarts. It will take around 30 seconds.
If you own a Samsung device, you will press and hold the power and volume down buttons until the restart begins. It will take around 10 seconds.
3. Enable The Google Services Framework on the Device
Google Services Framework is a critical constituent of the operating system for Android, which is critical for the smooth operations of the Google Play Store. If this component is deactivated on the Android device, it triggers the google play store Error df-dferh-01 and the Err_Http2_Protocol_Error. You can only enable Google Services Framework to eliminate the error in this case.
4. Reinstall Play Store
One easy way to optimize the app store and disable all the errors, including “google play error retrieving information from server df-dferh-01,” is to reinstall the play store.
- First, Go to Settings
- Then select Application Manager.
- Select the option All
- Select Google Play Store
- Click on the option Clear Data.
- Tap Uninstall Updates and click
- Here you will find the Play Store for Downloading.
- choose “Install.”
5. Look For The Google Play Updates
Although the error “google play error retrieving information from server df dferh-01” already triggers. At the same time, the user checks for updates; it can also pop up when trying to install the Cash App For PC. In this case, look for the Play Store’s new updates.
Although this process renders automatically, it may be set to a manual setting on some devices. For in case of using mobile data for internet connection. In this case, update it manually as under
- Launch Google Play Store on the device.
- Press the specific Account Icon located at the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down list.
- Now press the ‘About’ button. It will expand the list of options.
- Locate the ‘Update Play Store’ option and Click. Any updates, if available, will be downloaded.
Alongside the play store updates, keep a check on the Android Updates. For these updates, go to Settings and get the scroll-down menu. Here in the About option and look for android updates. Download the updates if available.
6. Treat The Play Store Manually
There are some manual controls for treating the play store. Some of These are:
- Forcefully Stop the app.
- Clear the data for the app.
- Uninstall the Google Play Store app
- Uninstall the updates for the app and the WiseView for PC.
To apply these remedies, sometimes, you need to apply the safe mode for the phone as mentioned below:
- Press the power button and hold it for some time; mostly, it is the side-lock button. This step will open the power controls for the user.
- Now press and hold onto the ‘Power Off’ button. After some time, it will display a new icon, ‘Safe Mode.’
- Tap on “safe mode.” This will restart the device in safe mode.
- Now you can carry out any of the remedies mentioned in the above list.
7. Reset the Google account
One way to eliminate the error is resetting the account. Carry out the following steps:
- Go to Settings
- Click on the option for Google Accounts.
- Locate the Accounts option and go to the ‘Manage Accounts’ option.
- Select the particular Google Account that you own on the device.
- Go to the Menu
- Locate the ‘Remove Your Account’ option. Click on it.
- Follow the steps instructed by the system.
- Restart your phone.
After rebooting, the device will automatically direct you to sign in to the new account or go to the Account options to log into the new account.
Google play error df-dferh-01 fixing is not a big deal if you can handle it with a good approach. Know the underlying causes so you can pick the best possible solution according to the circumstances and underlying causes. We have suggested multiple solutions to entertain the maximum number of readers.
Relevant Tech Guides And Tips
- How To Fix Microsoft Error Code 80180002? (3 Solutions)
- ADP Error Code 100: Fixed By 7 Solutions
- How to Fix Connection Error Cash App In 2023? (5 Easy Solutions)
- Fixed: Net Err_Internet_Disconnected Error [5 Easy Solutions]