Strategic placement of audience-specific ads is essential if you want to increase your website revenue. You need a great ad testing tool that you can use to learn about the most effective places to put your ads and the ad layouts that have the potential to bring you better results.
This is where Ezoic comes in!
If you don’t know anything about Ezoic and how this ads testing platform works, then you are at the right place.
In this complete guide, we are going to share with you everything you need to know about Ezoic. We are also going to take a complete look at the questions and their answers that you need to know to Pass your Ezoic Monetization Test.
So, let’s get started and talk about the Ezoic and Ezoic Monetization Test Question and Answer for 2021.
What is Ezoic?
Ezoic is a great ad testing platform that helps you find the best places on your site to place the ads, along with the best kind of layouts that you can use for the ads.
The basic idea behind Ezoic is to help websites maximize their ads revenue. This platform allows you to try ads from different networks and shows you ads in different combinations. This way, you get to know exactly what kind of combination works the best for you in terms of bringing you the most engagement.
How Does Ezoic Work?
Ezoic ads testing platform is Artificial Intelligence based. It uses AI to try different ads layout to find the ones that work the best for you.
This platform uses an incremental approach for finding the right ads layout for your website. It starts by placing a layout on your site and calculate the bounce rate, income, and page views for that layout.
The platform keeps testing different layouts and keeps collecting data. When enough data is gathered, the system then chooses the ads layouts that performed well in the testing stage.
Ezoic Best Features
1. Better Control
Ezoic allows you to adjust the site traffic percentage that goes to this platform and the percentage that goes to your website. You can adjust these percentage values as per your preference. This is useful for beginners who are in the learning phase and simply just trying to get to know the environment.
Ezoic testing is quite effective because the platform tests ads based on the device. It tests ads for different devices and finds the best ads combinations for all the devices. This way, you get to create engaging ads experience based on the specific devices used by your targeted audience.
Wide Range of Ad Networks
Ezoic offers you a bigger range of ad networks that you can go for. When you have more advertisers, it increases your chances of having high-quality ads on your site that bring you better results. This is one of the reasons why this ads platform is better than AdSense or Media.Net.
Ezoic Monetization Test Question Answer [For Monetization Requirements]
Ezoic requires you to pass the Ezoic Monetization Test with at least 75% marks if you want to use the Ezoic Monetization on your website.
Here are the questions asked in the Ezoic Monetization Test and their answers that you can use to ace this test
Question: What is a Session?
- Every time a page on your website is loaded
- A single visit to your website
- How many unique visitors come to your website
- All of the Above
Answer: A single visit to your website
Question: What is a Page View?
- A single visit to your website in a certain time period
- Page viewed on your site given a certain time period
- Unique visitors to your site given a certain time period
- None of the above
Answer: Page viewed on your site given a certain time period
Question: An _______ is a container that looks like a code snippet that you place on a site to show an ad in that location
- Ad Unit
- None of the above
Answer: Ad Unit
Question: Earning Per Mille Visitors Epmv is the only Metric that
- Looks at the value of each visitor through the entire session
- Takes UX into account
- Only a
- Both a and b
Answer: Both a and b
Question: What is an Ezoic Placeholder?
- The correct answer is not on the list
- A fixed ad unit location in Ezoic
- A potential ad location Ezoic could show on a page
- Ezoic name for traditional ad tags
Answer: A potential ad location Ezoic could show on a page
Question: Advertisers may pay more for different ad sizes depending on the country that the site visitor is in
Question: What are AI Placeholders
- This feature randomizes where ads will show
- This feature automatically deletes placeholders that are underperforming
- This feature rearranges your content placeholders to different locations on the page
- This feature is created in tests new placeholders variations automatically when possible
Answer: This feature is created in tests new placeholders variations automatically when possible
Question: Select all the options that apply “which of the following are things that impact how much an advertiser bids”
- The geographic location of the visitor
- Ad locations on the website
- The niche of the website
- Device type of the victor
Answer: Geographic location of the visitor, the niche of the website
Question: Ad Tester strikes a balance between UX and revenue
Question: How do we provide Ads for websites using monetization features
- Ezoic provides access to thousands of networks exchanges header bidders and advertisers alongside any ad networks a website wants to link
- Ezoic just uses google AdSense or other LinkedIn ad network linked by a site
- Ezoic provides the services of Ad management
- Ezoic is an ad network (an AdSense alternative)
Answer: Ezoic is an ad network (an AdSense alternative)
Question: How is a Placeholder different from an Ad unit
- Placeholders always show more ads
- Placeholders are the same ad an ad unit
- Placeholders show to all users
- Placeholders may or may not show a display ad
Answer: Placeholders may or may not show a display ad
Question: Which of the following is a best practice for monetization
- Turn on AI placeholders
- Turn on native ads
- Turn on adaptive sizing
- All are best practices
Answer: Turn on adaptive sizing
Question: What resource of Ezoic issues whether your revenue fluctuations are seasonal or a problem with your website?
- Ad Tester
- Ad Revenue Index
- Big Data Analysis
Answer: Ad Revenue Index
Question: What is the first troubleshooting step that you should do if ads are not showing on your website?
- Create a support ticket
- Contact your host
- Clean your browser cache and cookies
- Remove Ezoic integration
Answer: Clear your browser cache and cookies
Question: Why would 2 ads show on a page where there is only one Placeholder?
- It is a common Google Ads error
- It is a bug in the Ezoic
- Ezoic adaptive sizing feature is enabled allowing multiple ads to show in one placeholder location earnings
- The ad placeholder is not set up correctly
Answer: Ezoic adaptive sizing feature is enabled allowing multiple ads to show in one placeholder location earnings
Question: You can’t join Ezoic if you don’t have an AdSense account
Question: Select all that apply “Which of the following optimization goals you can set in your Ezoic dashboard”
- Custom Settings
- User Experience Focused
- Revenue Focused
- Balance of Revenue and UX
Answer: Custom Settings, user experience focused, revenue-focused
Question: Placeholders are potential Ad locations
Question: “Which of the below metric can be used to track a website ad revenue” Select options that apply
- Cost per Mille ad impression
- Total revenue earnings
- Revenue per Mille ad impression
- Earnings per Mille visitors
Answer: Cost per Mille ad impression, total revenue earnings, revenue per Mille ad impression
Question: If there 15 Placeholders on a site, how many ads will the visitor see?
- Depends on the visitor
Answer: Depends on the visitor
Question: The Ad Tester performs continuous testing on a
- Per day per hour basis
- Per user per visit basis
- Per ad per revenue basis
Answer: Per user per visit basic
Question: Which of the following metrics is the only one that can tell you if you are earning more or less revenue per visit month over month
- CPM (Cost per 1000 ad impressions of single ad)
- CPC (Cost per click)
- RPM (Revenue Per 1000 Page Views)
- EPMV (Earning Per Thousand Sessions/Visits)
Answer: EPMV (Earning Per Thousand Sessions/Visits)
Question: What is Anchor Ad?
- An overlay ad unit at the bottom of the webpage
- A static ad at the top of our webpage
- A popup in the center of your webpage
- Any of the above
Answer: An overlay ad unit at the bottom of the webpage
Question: How many Placeholders are recommended by Ezoic?
- 1 to 5
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 15
- None of the above
Answer: 10 to 15
Question: Which is of the below is not a tested visitor variable
- Scroll Depth
- Ads per page
- Day of week
- Traffic source
Answer: Ads per page
This is it! This is all that you need to know about the Ezoic Monetization Test and how to ace it without any kind of hassle.
Make sure to go through the questions and answers that we have talked about in this guide to pass your Ezoic Monetization Test.
If you have any more questions about Ezoic, feel free to reach out to us. We’d be happy to help you with your Ezoic Monetization queries.
Relevant Tips And Guides
- How To Add Social Content Locker In Blogger? [Complete Guide]
- Cash App For PC: How to Use On PC? (2021 Complete Guide)
- 5 Easy Ways To Earn $500 Per Month
- 5 Reasons Why WiFi Solutions for Retirement Homes are Essential?
- How to Fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]? 5 Methods
- Textra Desktop App – How To Use On PC? Complete 2021 Guide