The MS Outlook [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code crashes the app and renders it useless for you. If you ever come across this error, solving it all by yourself can take a lot of time.
Solving this error is a hassle, but you can do it if you know the reasons behind it and the methods for solving the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code. This is what we are going to explore in this MS outlook error solution guide.
What is [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code?
Table of contents
- What is [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code?
- Why does [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] occurs?
- How to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]?
- 5 Methods to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]
- 1. Reconfigure POP and SMTP Server Settings
- 2. Use the SCANPST.exe to repair PST Docs
- 3. Remove the Duplicate Outlook Account
- 4. Repair MS Outlook from Control Panel
- 5. Uninstall & Reinstall MS Outlook
- Wrapping Up
- Relevant Error And Fixes
Let’s start by talking a little bit about the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used email sending and receiving platforms in the world. You can use outlook using a web app, on your phone, as well as on your PC.
[pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error is associated with the MS outlook app for PC. This error occurs when sending a mail and the connection between the mail and the MS server fails to establish.
Once this error occurs, you need to solve it at once if you want to continue using the services of MS outlook.
Why does [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] occurs?
There can be many reasons behind this error. This error can happen because of network issues as well as the installation or corrupt files.
Sometimes, the issue can happen because of the antivirus system that you have installed on your PC.
This error is quite unpracticable and solving it requires a lot of effort and due diligence on your part.
Since this error will shut down the app, you won’t be able to send or receive important business emails. You need to learn to solve it if you want it to never happen to you again.
How to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]?
There are multiple ways you can fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code. The methods that we are going to talk about in this article have worked for a lot of people.
We recommend trying all these methods one by one to see which one works for you.
- Reconfigure POP and SMTP Server Settings
- Use the SCANPST.exe to repair PST Docs
- Remove the Duplicate Outlook Account
- Repair MS Outlook from Control Panel
- Uninstall & Reinstall MS Outlook
And now, we’ll get into the details for all these methods so that you can try them yourself.
5 Methods to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7]
1. Reconfigure POP and SMTP Server Settings
This method requires you to reset the settings so that there are no server issues during or after the use of the app. Here is how you can do it
- Open the MS outlook app on your PC
- Go to the File menu
- Choose Account Setting from there
- Click on Manage Profiles
- Open the Mail Setup box
- Click on the Email Accounts Tab
- Pick the email account you are using and click on it
- Click on the option More Settings
- Now, you need to test the outgoing server. It should be SMTP server calls for authentication
- Now, go to the advanced tab
- You need to test the IMAP and SMTP. Their values should be 993 and 465 respectively
- After that, you need to check the encrypted connection and it should be SSL and TLS
Once you have selected all these settings, restart the MS outlook, and try sending the mail again. It should work just fine now.
2. Use the SCANPST.exe to repair PST Docs
You can use the SCANPST.exe which is an inbox restore software to repair and restore the PST document files. The process for that is simple and easy. Here is how you can do that
- Go to the Windows Explorer
- You need to search for the MS office installation location there
- In the folder, look for the SCANPST.exe software
- Click on it to run it
- Navigate to the .pst you want to restore and click on Start
- You can select the make backup option and choose the location where you want to store the files
This method will fix any faulty files that might be causing the issue for you.
3. Remove the Duplicate Outlook Account
If you are using the same account more than once, it can cause internal conflict in MS outlook and create the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error.
Here is how you can remove the duplicate account
- Navigate to the Control Panel settings on your PC
- Find the Mail Settings Option there
- Choose the Mail Accounts Tab
- In the account settings, find any replica accounts
- Select the account and click on the remove button to remove
This method removes the duplicate accounts from your MS outlook. Once you do that, the issue won’t disturb you anymore.
4. Repair MS Outlook from Control Panel
You can use the control panel to repair the MS outlook app. Here is how the process works for it
- Open the control panel
- Go to the Uninstall Programs option
- Select MS outlook App and click on the change button
- Select the Repair option from there
- Go to the options shown to you to start the repair process
After that, you can restart your MS Outlook app to see the effect.
5. Uninstall & Reinstall MS Outlook
If all the above methods don’t work for you, you have no other option but to delete the MS outlook app from your PC.
- Go to the control panel
- Navigate to the Uninstall a program option
- Click on Uninstall to delete MS outlook
After that, you need to go to the official MS outlook website and download the app again from there. This will reinstall the app and hopefully, get rid of the issue for you.
This is it! These methods will help you get rid of the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code. All of these methods are proven and work more than 90% of the time. If you still can’t solve this error after trying all these methods, we recommend visiting some kind of professional assistance.
We’ll keep adding more methods as we find and test them along the way. So, stay tuned to learn more about solving the most common MS outlook errors.