If you are interested in using the FlipaClip cartoon and animation app on your Windows computer, then don’t go anywhere and read this post. Though the application is suitable for smartphones, you can also use it on your Windows computer. But before going to let you know about the process of downloading FlipaClip on a PC, we will tell you everything about this app.
FlipaClip for Windows PC or Mac
Table of contents
FlipaClip is a simple drawing and animation app that users use on Android mobile phones. This independent mobile application works as a flipbook on your Android. There are so many awesome features this application offers. Let’s have a look at its amazing features in the list below.
- You can draw on multiple frames in FlipaClip which so much like a traditional flipbook
- There is an Onion layer feature in-built in the app that helps you view the previous and next frame easily as ghost transparent
- The app features tools like brushes, pencils, erasers, and more
- The tool offers over 100 color schemes for drawing cartoon and animation
- This tool also allows you building animation video with images and animations from your computer
- You can manage the color, designs, layouts, etc. of your frames using the Frames Manager feature
- With FlipaClip, you can also create Animation Timeline to keep track of the drawings and animations you make.
- You can record audio, create audios, or import audios to the tool and start having fun drawing
- And of course, you are allowed to share your artworks with your friends over social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Another thing about FlipaClip is that it comes in an easy-to-use interface which makes it one of the leading digital drawing apps in the world.
How Do You Download FlipaClip on PC?
If you want to experience the features of FlipaClip on your computer, you will have to make the system a suitable place for it. And the only way to do so is by installing a good Android emulator Get more about how to & tech related posts on techpoof.com.
Use Bluestacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks is one of the leading Android emulators available at the moment. The reason why most people prefer Bluestacks is that it is fast, reliable, and trustworthy. You can install almost all apps from the Google Play store on your Windows computer using just BlueStacks. Here I have given some easy instructions on how to install BlueStacks and use it on your computer.
- Download BlueStacks, the Android emulator on your computer
- After downloading the exe file, install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions
- And then launch the emulator on your computer
- Sign in with Google on the emulator using your Gmail Id
- Open the Play Store app on the emulator and search for FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation
- When found what you are searching for, install the tool on your Windows
- Wait for BlueStacks to complete the installation
- And launch the application within the emulator and you are ready to enjoy all its features.
Using BlueStacks on your computer makes it easier for you to use the software with less difficulty. Not only you are getting to enjoy all its features on a bigger screen but you can also handle them freely. Moreover, BlueStacks runs just smoothly on any Windows version, so you won’t have to install anything else to support FlipaClip. But if this emulator does not work for you, let’s try out another one.
Use Andy Android Emulator
After BlueStacks, comes Andy which is one of the leading Android emulators in the world. It comes with excellent stability, compatibility, and great features that make it a good choice for Windows users. Not only it is an Android emulator but it also makes your PC a suitable place for iOS devices. I have given some simple instructions that will help you use Andy on your Windows to run FlipaClip smoothly.
- Download Andy from its official store on your computer
- Double-click on the exe file after downloading it
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Android emulator on your Windows
- Then launch the emulator after installing it and sign in with your Gmail ID to access the Play Store
- Then go to the Playstore and search for the FlipaClip app
- After finding the tool, install it on your computer by pressing the Install button
The Andy emulator also comes with great features that will help you run the drawing and animation tool on your computer without any issue. But you can also use the MEmu App Player if Andy does not work well on your system. Follow the next section to learn about the process.
Use MEmu App Player
The MEmu App Player which is one of the most popular Android emulators. It gives you access to many common Android and iOS applications on Windows. So, if BlueStacks and Andy didn’t work for you, you have this choice left. You can download the MEmu app on your computer for free and use the FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation with ease. Here are the instructions you need to follow-
- Download the MEmu app player first on your computer
- And just like you have installed other emulators on your system, install this one too
- You will find simple on-screen instructions that will help you install the emulator on your system
- After installing, launch the app and sign in to your Google Play Store with your Gmail ID
- Then find FlipaClip – Cartoon Animation on Play Store and download and install the application inside the emulator
- After the installation is done, open the app inside your emulator.
The MEmu App Player is one of the best Android emulators which you can use to install FlipaClip on the computer. FlipaClip comes with great features and stability. No matter in which operating system you are using it, it works just smoothly. Moreover, the in-built mic and screen recorder helps you record everything you are doing inside of the emulator. If you think that using FlipaClip could be different on your PC than it is on a smartphone, then it is not. Nevertheless, I will give you some tricks and tips about FlipaClip animation studio that will help you use it in another easy way.
Tips and Tricks for FlipaClip on Windows
There is nothing more efficient than FlipaClip as a digital drawing application. The best thing about this application is, you don’t only paint with it but you can also do many other creative things. You can create GIFs, animated videos, memes, and more with it. The best thing about this app is it is professional and super functional. Its user-friendly interface makes it one of the best digital animators of all time.
Users nominated this app in the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and it surely won the Honorable Mention. The new updates of this app have added an audio feature that helps you record audios or import audios and import videos or pictures to add to your animations. You can beautify your animated videos with texts and tools, and make it more professional. So, if you are working on a song or recorded audio, give it an additional touch of creativity and enjoy yourself.
FlipaClip is not all about drawing and painting but you can do much more than that. Since this tool is available for both smartphones and computers, you can use it anytime you want. Make digital drawings, gifs, animated videos, and boost your professional life to a new level. Moreover, FlipaClip comes with great features that make it unique compared to the rest of the digital drawing applications.