Youtube and other video players have become a vital part of life. This is not only for kids or young people who want to listen to music but also for professionals who want to gain knowledge from youtube videos. Do you know How To Fix Error Code 23404?
Youtube has become the most extensive library in the world. People can get any type of information irrespective of the field to which they belong. If you are a teacher, student, lawyer, politician, or any other profession you have, you can get relative info from youtube.
While getting the benefit of a video player, the video may show the error code 23404. This can cause an interruption in your work. This can affect your professional as well as your personal life.
Stay connected if you also face the “this video file cannot be played” error. We are going to tell you all the relative information about this error. At the end of this article, you can fix the error code 23404.
Causes For The Error Code 23404
The error may occur for different reasons. If your video player is faulty, then you can receive this error. Moreover, a slow internet connection, an old browser version, and banned on relevant data can cause the error. If your browser has saved cache files, you may also encounter Error Code 233011.
After knowing the reason, the need is to fix the error. We have provided you with the following steps to fix the error. Just learn them and apply them carefully. After this, you will be able to fix the error.
How To Fix The Error Code 23404?
You can fix this error by taking fowling measures.
1. Fix Your Internet Issue
If your internet connection is not working, you may face downloading or working video-related errors. In this regard, you should fix your internet connection using a fast Mbps internet speed. So playing a video may become quick and easy. After this, you will eliminate the “this video file cannot be played” error.
2. Update The Chrome
To fix the error, updating chrome may be another possible fix. Follow the simple steps to correct the browser
- Open the browser
- Go to the browser setting.
- Click on the “about chrome” option given at the bottom.
- Here you will see the “update browser” related option. If an update is required, then please update the browser.
After updating, you will not see the error again. If you have done this but are facing the Err_Internet_Disconnected error, proceed to the next step.
3. Use A VPN
Some videos and websites get banned by the government or some authoritative officials in some areas due to the Play Video Error 150. Hence, access to that video and related information becomes impossible.
The VPN provides a secure network, and you can easily access the required material. Using a VPN, no one can locate your identity.
4. Use Incognito Mode
Using an incognito mode can also fix the error code 23404. Using a straightforward method, you can use the incognito mode and quickly set the error.
- Go to the browser
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Find the option Open incognito window and open it.
- Or open the browser
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + N: the incognito mode will open automatically.
5. Clear The Cache Files
Cache files can also cause browser Err Cert Authority Invalid Chrome Error, leading to the error code 23404. Just follow the simple steps to clear the cache files. Once cache files get removed, the error code 23404 will not occur again.
- Open Google and press the three dots at the top right corner.
- Go to the “more tool” option; here, you will see another sidebar option.
- Find a clear browsing data option here and click on it.
- Please check to mark the above-given options: cache image option, Cookies option, and browsing history option.
- You can also use shortcut keys to reach the clear data option. Open the browser and press the following commands.
- Ctrl + H, Ctrl + Shift + Del
6. Use a Different Video Player
Video players are available on the internet to help you play videos. The error may occur due to a faulty video player.
Then the error may be fixed by using a reliable video player. Like any software, many video players are present online, and you can search and choose one.
7. Disable The Extensions
Extensions are significant for any person, especially for professionals. If you are a writer, you may use the extension of Grammarly, and if you are an SEO Expert, you may rely on the extension of Ahrefs or any other SEO-related agency.
But some extensions can do more harm than good. Removing and disabling such extensions is the best thing to do in this case. To disable any extension, follow the simple steps.
- Open the Browser and click on the three dots.
- Open the settings and scroll down.
- Here you will see the “Extensions” option. Click on it.
- All these installed extensions will be visible.
- Remove or disable one by one and check manually if the error has been fixed.
After implementing this step carefully, you can fix the error in minutes.
Technology has made access to almost everything. It is up to you how you use this technology. You can use it positively or negatively. The choice is up to you. If you’re using it, you may face the related error too. “This video file cannot be played” error is also one of them. Then you should rely on the same technology and find solutions to fix the error.
There are online resources available to ease you. We also took the step for your help. We have presented you with a step-by-step guide for each solution. Just follow our guide and fix the error code 23404. We are sure that after this guide, you can quickly eliminate the error.