If you are an old gamer, you must be familiar with the fact that Errors are unpredictable. There is always an underlying reason why they pop up on your screen, but in most cases, multiple reasons are associated with it. The same is the case with PS4 error ws-45519-4.
In this guide, Not Responding team will show you how to fix PS4 Error WS-45519-4 and get back to gaming.
- What does WS 45479 9 mean?
- 5 Causes Behind The PS4 Error WS-45519-4
- How To Fix PS4 Error WS-45519-4? [7 Methods]
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does WS 45479 9 mean?
WS-45479-9 is an error code indicating that the PlayStation 4 console has failed to connect to the server. A network issue or a temporary server outage could cause this. It’s best to check your internet connection and try again later.
5 Causes Behind The PS4 Error WS-45519-4
While formulating this writing, we conducted thorough research on this error. We conclude that the ws-45519-4 error code is one of the subcategories of similar ps4 error code ce 34878-0 that pop up while purchasing a specific game or making payments for the PlayStation.
Sometimes these error codes also appear with a quite vague message like “something went wrong on the PlayStation store.”
If an error occurred before you, don’t worry, we are here to inform you about the possible reasons, and subsequent troubleshoots for this error ws-45519-4 ps4. Firstly talking about the causes, below are the primary reasons associated with PS4 error code ws-45519-4.
- The specific region performing the payment process does not coincide with the region or the country owning the PSN account.
- There lie some underlying issues with the chosen payment method.
- There appear to be some momentary glitches with PlayStation.
- The specific PlayStation owned by the user has some pending software updates.
- The PlayStation is suffering from issues like an internet connection to the server.
How To Fix PS4 Error WS-45519-4? [7 Methods]
Based on the related causes, we suggest a set of fixes to the gamers to get rid of this ps4 error code ws-45519-4 to resume the game quicker.
1. Check The Region Matching
As the region where payment is being processed plays a critical role in PlayStation payments, before you head over to more complicated fixes, focus on the region matching and ensure that the country and the region of the payment method coincide with the region or country of the PSN account.
2. Be sure About The Payment Method
If you have confirmed that there is no underlying region mismatching issue, then the next point to consider while fixing the ps4 error code ws-45519-4 is the payment method. In case of payment method issues following points are worth considering:
- There is a possibility that the online payments for the card making the payment may have been disabled.
- Before making the payment get proper confirmation that the PlayStation takes the payment from the particular type of card used for making the payment.
- There is a possibility that the user is adding inaccurate details to the card in a hurry. Recheck the credit or debit card information to fix the issue.
- If any issues arise related to the payment method, the next step is to opt for some alternative payment method to make the purchase possible.
3. Try Ps Plus Card
Some gamers who have frequently encountered game errors like PS4 error was-45519-4 suggested that the issue can be resolved by making purchases with the PS plus card. You can also try this to fix the ps4 error code ws-45519-4.
4. Try the Power Cycle for the PlayStation
Sometimes the errors occur as a result of temporary glitches within the system. To rule out these, the simplest way is to restart the device for PlayStation. This spontaneous power cycle can fix the error ws-45519-4 ps4.
Do as follows:
- The first step is to Turn off the PlayStation.
- Now unplug the power cord of the PlayStation from the power outlet.
- Wait around 60 seconds or even more.
- After waiting, restore the power supply of the plug and turn on the PlayStation.
- If the issue is still persistent, move on to the next fix.
5. Try Updating The PlayStation
If your PlayStation has Any pending updates, it can also push you to several errors. Check for any pending updates and If you find and install the latest update, update your ps4 or the PlayStation.
6. Check for possible outrages.
If your PlayStation is facing any outrage, there are high chances of errors occurring due to the DNS ERROR PS4 even when everything else is working well.
To check for possible outrages, go to downdetector.com. Here you will find confirmation for PlayStation outrage.
If you find it, all you can do is wait until the official PlayStation team fixes the issue.
7. Contact The official Support Team
If none of the fixes above resolve the PS4 error ws-45519-4, then it is high time to contact the official PlayStation network services and get their support.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I fix my PS4 game update error?
If it is, delete the game’s update file from your PS4’s library and then attempt to download it again. If you’re still having trouble, contact Play Station Support for help.
Why is my PS4 saying DNS Cannot be used?
First, ensure your router is connected to the internet and not blocking the PS4 from connecting.
You should also check if your console’s DNS server settings are correct, as incorrect settings can cause this error.
Finally, try restarting your router and PS4 to see if that resolves the issue.
How do I clear error codes on PS4?
We have discussed the PS4 error WS-45519-4 in detail. Before fixing the PS4 error WS-45519-4, it is essential to know the reason behind it. Once the causes are identified, resolving the PS4 error code WS-45519-4 becomes simple. Try the abovementioned methods; your solution may be hiding in one of them.