Have you felt insecure while surfing the internet or have you ever felt that somebody can steal your important data? If you have ever felt that you can use the Avast Safezone browser? Some of the users named it Avast Secure browser, there is a reason behind the hit, this is the best secure browser for you to stay protected on the World Wide Web. Go through this post and you will know all the essential things about this browser. Also, this blog post is helping you to download the browser on your system
Download the Free Avast SafeZone Browser
Since April 2018 Avast has revamped its safe browser and the latest upgraded version is named as Avast Secure Browser. With this update not only the basic purpose has been retained, but also Avast added some new features which were missing from the previous generation. Here’s all the information you need for Avast Secure browser free download.
- Click on this Link, it will take you to the official site of an avast secure browser.
- You will see a ‘Free Download’ option in the middle of your display. Click on it
- It will download the app file in your browser’s download location
- Run the app file, follow the instruction and the installation wizard will install the browser
- Once installed, you can see a shortcut has been created on your desktop. Double clicking on it will open Avast Secure browser
But before all of these procedures, you need to make sure you have at least 400 MB of free storage available in your disk drive and you are running on Windows 7 or later.
Alternatively, if you are installing Avast antivirus, it will ask for your permission to install the Avast Secure browser. If you give permission it will the browser automatically along with the antivirus.
Top features of Avast Safezone browser
Whether you are banking or shopping online, or visiting the darker side of the web, with its unique features, Safezone browser keeps you protected all the time. Here are the top 5 features of this browser that makes it different than all other browsers out there in the market
- Have a complete malware free web surfing experience with Safezone’s integrated anti-malware layer.
- Special browsing modes for high vulnerability tasks like banking transactions
- Special filters that will automatically block websites with bad reputations from loading
- This browser comes with effective ad blocker, which will let you experience an advertisement free web browsing
- It blocks keyloggers and phishing attacks with ease.
What is the Avast Safezone browser?
Avast is a famous web security company that deals with various Internet security products like intelligent Antivirus, File Shield, Mail Shield, Wi-Fi inspector, Ransomware Shield and lots of other products.
Safezone Browser is one of their highlighted product which runs in Sandbox platform. What Sandbox does is, it keeps all your data in a secure environment, even when you surf through an insecure web page.
A program that runs in Safezone browser has very limited access to your system files. Thus, they can’t make any permanent changes to your system. Safezone is one of those few browsers where you don’t need to add any security extension for added security. If you use internet banking a lot through your PC, then this browser is a must for you.
Why should you install this browser?
Avast browser review has been always great, be it Safezone browser or Secure browser. Consumers have always expressed their belief in the brand Avast.
If you do a lot of work online on your PC, you shouldn’t only rely on your antivirus but you need a secure browser also. With technology advancing, we are experiencing new ways of hacking your vital information. One of these methods is Keylogging, where with a simple computer program, hackers can detect all your keystrokes virtually. While using online banking you could fall prey to these keyloggers.
But if you use Avast secure browser, there is a special mode called bank mode, which has been specifically created by the Avast team to defeat the purpose of these keyloggers. With bank mode you can safely and securely access your bank’s website and do the transaction without having fear of being hacked.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to make Avast secure my default browser?
Ans: Open settings in your avast browser and click on “make avast secure my default browser” option.
- Is Avast browser compatible with my other browsers?
Ans: Yes. Avast Secure browser will work fluently along with your other browsers.
- What is stealth mode?
Ans: Just like Google Chrome has an incognito mode, Avast Secure browser has stealth mode to protect your browsing history and to delete all tracking cookies.
- What is an extension guard?
Ans: It prevents untrusted plugins from being installed in your browser
- What is Flash Protect?
Ans: It blocks all flash-based content from running automatically in your PC, unless you allow.
This is all about from our side. If you have any query about the Avast Safezone browser, comment down below.