8 Ways How to Grow Your Instagram Followers?
There are many ways available to grow your followers organically. But getting followers is not the only thing you will have to do; you must ensure they don’t unfollow you. You can do this by being honest, consistent, and authentic. It is essential to ensure your posts are interesting to your target audience. And if all else fails? Participate in contests or giveaways.
1. Create a name for your brand.
Choose the right name for your brand.
To get followers on Instagram, you need to have a great profile. Once you have one, it’s time to create content that will capture your followers’ attention and entice them to follow you back. Make sure to set up things properly:
- Ensure all the information about yourself or your business is complete, including your username, bio, profile picture, and more.
- Choose an engaging profile photo that reflects what makes you unique from other accounts in the same industry (this could be something as simple as using different filters).
- Set up public posts for everyone who follows you or doesn’t follow! The more people see what you’re doing on social media sites like this one today than ever before because those new media platforms are prevalent among young adults nowadays.”
2. Target your audience on Instagram.
- Choose the right hashtags.
- Target the right people in your content.
- Pay attention to people who are interested in your brand.
3. Post Daily.
Posting daily is very important to grow your Instagram followers fast. You can upload as many photos as you want, but if it’s not a habit, people won’t notice when they see your posts. Some studies show that posting on Instagram once daily is best for engagement and growth.
If you want to schedule your posts ahead of time, several apps on the market will help with this process, including Later (iOS/Android), Latergramme (iOS/Android), Hootsuite (web), and Buffer (web).
- Find the right hashtags.
Hashtags are a great way to get your post seen by people who wouldn’t have otherwise seen it, and they’ve been integrated into Instagram so that you can find other posts with similar hashtags. We recommend using between 5-10 relevant hashtags per post.
The more specific the hashtag is, the less competition there will be for it (and the closer you’ll get to being at the top of that hashtag’s search results). Also, remember that most Instagram users follow only a few hundred people at most if you add too many hashtags, yours might not be seen by anyone!
5. Build a relationship with your target audience.
Try to reply to most of the messages in the comments. Social media platforms like Instagram are great for engaging with your audience, but sometimes it can be difficult to start a conversation. If you have a question or comment from one of your followers, reply to that person as soon as possible, so they feel valued and heard; otherwise, they might stop following you altogether!
Use this opportunity to answer any questions they may have about your brand or products/services offered by the business, and also provide them with information about how often new posts will be posted (if it’s not too frequent). This helps build trust between you and followers who want news on what’s happening next within your brand community.”
6. Find the best time to post on Instagram.
It would be best if you also considered scheduling your Instagram post at a time when your audience is online. This could be any number of factors, but it’s always a good idea to post when people are most active on Instagram.
For example, if you know that many people in your audience often wake up early (like the 9-to-5 crowd), then you can post around 6:00 AM and have a decent chance that they’ll see it.
On the other hand, if you notice most of your followers are active at night (maybe they work late hours), then 5:00 PM might be your best bet for getting seen by them.
Keep in mind that this isn’t an exact science…but it is worth considering!
7. Interact with your followers when they comment.
When people comment on your photos, you should respond to them. This will show that you are interested in them and the topic of conversation, and it will encourage others to do the same with you.
In addition, answering questions is a great way to connect with your followers because they’re asking something they want to know, which can help guide future content creation.
- Be grateful for comments – People like being acknowledged for their efforts! Try replying with “thank you” or “you’re welcome!” at least once daily, so everyone knows they’re appreciated.
- Be authentic – It’s important not only how much but also how quickly we address negative comments because people can tell when someone doesn’t mean what they’re saying (even if it’s only online). If someone says something mean or inappropriate, call it out immediately: “I don’t appreciate this comment” or “That’s not okay.” You may lose some followers temporarily but if there are other ways around these issues, then feel free to do so – try not making things worse than what they already were before taking action against them.”
8. Organize conversations in your DMs.
There are a lot of ways to use Instagram to get followers. Here are four ways to do it:
- Use the DM feature. This is a private conversation between you and the person you’re talking with, so it’s best used if you want to connect with potential customers or other people who might be interested in your product or service.
- Create an Instagram account for your company or brand. This way, people can follow along as you post photos of products/services they like and comment on them! It might also help if someone sees something they want but don’t know where else
Compete in an Instagram contest or giveaway.
A contest or giveaway is a great way to get more followers.
You can run an Instagram contest on your own or use a platform like a Gleam to help you manage all the entries and the winner selection process.
You’ll also want to make sure that you read the terms of service for any contests you enter and that what you’re doing is legal in your area. You don’t want to get sued because someone didn’t win!
Run the contest for at least a week so that people have time to enter and share it with their friends.