Instagram is one of the most popular photos and video-sharing social media platforms that lets you capture your special moments and share them with the world. All you have to do is capture a photo or video from your Smartphone and then post it on your Instagram account.
Some users may want to view old deleted Instagram photos that have been removed from the public account. There are a few ways to do View Old Deleted Instagram Photos.
How to View Old Deleted Instagram Photos?
There may come a time when you want to view an old Instagram photo that you deleted. Whether it’s because you want to show off an old picture to your friends or because you just want to revisit a past memory, it’s easy to do. By following these steps:
- Open Instagram and click on the Profile tab platform.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Tap on Account.
- Scroll down and tap on Posts you’ve removed.
- Select the photo you want to view and tap on it.
5 Methods to View Old Deleted Instagram Photos
There are various ways to view old deleted Instagram photos. You can either use the app’s website or one of many third-party websites or services.
1. By Using Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer
By using Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer, now you can! This handy little tool allows you to see photos that have been deleted from your account, going all the way back to when you first joined the platform.
To use the viewer, simply enter your Instagram username and password. The site will then show you a list of all the photos that have been deleted from your account, organized by date.
You can then click on any individual photo to enlarge it and see all the comments and likes that were associated with it. This is a great way to revisit old memories, or even just to see what kind of content you used to post on Instagram.
- Open Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Type the user name whose photo has been deleted.
- Select the profile and click on Next
- Now you can see your old deleted pictures
2. Using a Desktop Computer
There are a few ways to view deleted Instagram photos, but the process is slightly different depending on whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device. If you’re using a desktop computer, you can view deleted Instagram photos by following these simple steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the Instagram platform.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the lines at the top left end of the screen.
- Select Photos and Videos from the menu that appears.
- Click on Albums at the top end of the page.
- Click on Archive.
- Click on the album which is containing the photos you want to view.
3. Recovering From a Backup
Some users are anxious after they delete Instagram photos because they think the photos are gone forever. However, those photos are not actually deleted after you delete them.
The photos are just hidden and you can recover them by following these steps:
- First, make sure you have a backup of your Instagram account. If you don’t have a backup, you can create one by downloading the Instagram app on your phone and logging in.
- Next, open the Instagram app and go to your profile page. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select Settings. Scroll down and tap on Request Account Data.
- You will then see a notification that says Your account has been requested. Tap on Request and then enter your password.
4. Instagram Archive Feature
Instagram has added a new feature that allows users to view their old, deleted photos. The feature archive must be accessed in the settings menu. To view your old photos, go to your profile and click on the three lines in the top left corner. Then select archive. The photos will be organized by month and year. You can also search for a specific photo by typing in the keywords.
5. Look in the Gallery of Your Device
Instagram doesn’t permanently delete your photos when you delete them from your account. If you want to see the photos you deleted, look in the Gallery of Your Device. To view your old Instagram photos on an Android device:
- Open the Gallery app.
- Tap Menu > Albums > IG Photos (or whatever name you gave your album).
- Tap the photo you want to view.
- Tap Share or Menu > More > Save image. To view your old Instagram photos on an iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap Albums and select IG Photos (or whatever name you gave your album).
- Tap the photo you want to view.
How To See Deleted Instagram Photos On iPhone?
There are a few ways to see deleted Instagram photos on iPhone. The first way is to view your account’s history. To do this, open Instagram and tap the three lines in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then tap “History.” If you’ve deleted a photo from your account, it will still appear in this section.
Another way to view deleted Instagram photos on iPhone is by using a third-party app. There are a number of these apps available, and they all work differently.
Some of them require you to enter your Instagram username and password, while others allow you to view deleted photos without logging in. Be sure to read the reviews of any third-party app before downloading it, as some of them are scams.
Is There A Way To See Someone’s Deleted Instagram Photos?
There may or may not be a way to see someone’s deleted Instagram photos. If the person has a public profile, their photos are still available for viewing even if they have been deleted from their account.
However, if the person has a private profile, then their photos will no longer be accessible, regardless of whether or not they have been deleted.
There is no confirmed way to view someone’s deleted Instagram photos, but some people have suggested using third-party websites or apps that claim to be able to do so. However, these claims have not been confirmed and should be taken with a grain of salt.
In conclusion, there are five methods for viewing deleted Instagram photos. While the first method is the most reliable, the others may still be useful in some cases. Each of these methods has its own set of pros and cons, so users should carefully consider which one will work best for them.
Ultimately, the goal is to find a way to view those old deleted Instagram photos and restore them to our memories.