Kodi is a free, open source media software that has been providing its users with a home theater experience for nearly 20 years. It was formerly known as XBMC and is developed by XBMC Foundation.
Exodus is an Add-on on Kodi media player used to access free movies and tv shows or stream live videos. It is the oldest and most popular Addon and is still being used by a large number of people from around the world. There are a number of ways to install Exodus Kodi on the system.
Before You Install Exodus Kodi
- Before You Install Exodus Kodi
- 4 Methods of Using Exodus on Kodi Addon By Not Responding
- Installing Exodus Kodi Add-on On Fire Stick
- Exodus Kodi Add-On FAQs
- How to use exodus on Kodi ?
- How to update Exodus on Kodi?
- Why does exodus say “No Stream Available”?
- How to install Kodi 2020?
- Guide: How to install exodus in 2021?
- How to stop the stream from buffering?
Kodi is a legal and most popular media player, dedicated to providing its user of massive entertainment at home. However, when you are using an addon like Exodus and is ready to install Exodus Kodi ,or similar other addons, you should definitely use a VPN, preferably Turbo VPN . This will prevent the government to track your internet activities and send you copyright infringement notices for streaming videos online.
Important Features of Exodus
There are so many reasons to install Exodus Kodi add-on –
- You can view scrapers sources.
- Exodus gives great technical assistance in need.
- You can easily manage your Playlist from Queue.
- Exodus supports Trakt, Premiumize integration, Alldebrid, PRNet, Ororo TV, Real-Debrid.
If you create a free account with Trakt or Real-Debrid, you can watch free TV shows or movies with Exodus.
4 Methods of Using Exodus on Kodi Addon By Not Responding
There are multiple ways one can install Exodus Kodi add on. You can install the tool from the following repositories-
- XvBMC repo (Exodus Kodi update)
- Cyper’s Locker repo
- Kodil repo
- Smash repo
These repositories are a safe source to download Exodus and to install the tool, follow the given steps-
- Open your Kodi media player
- Visit System>File Manager
- Click on ‘Add Source’ from File Manager
- Click on ‘None’
- Type ‘http://a47b.cyper-media/coldfirerepo’
- Click on Done and tick on any of the boxes given below the media source.
- Then click on OK
- Go to System>Add-Ons from Homescreen and select ‘install from zip file’
- Select http://a47b.cyper-media/coldfirerepo again
- Now pick the repository.agent-x.x.x.zip from on-screen
- Now go with the installation method
- From that Zip file, you will have to install agent47 repo and after that, go back to System>Add-ons screen
- Now, click on ‘Install from repository’
- The Locker’s repo will come in your list where you will have to locate the Exodus addon
- Now, click on the installation button
XvBMC Repo Method
From XvBMC, you can install the latest version of Exodus and that takes 3 simple steps-
- Open your Kodi media player and go to its home screen
- Navigate to System>File Manager>Add Source
- Go to Source and select None
- Type http://archive.org/download/repository.xvmbc
The installation process is the same as the steps given in the previous section (follow steps 5-14).
Smash Repo Method
Once you are able to install Exodus Kodi from the said repositories, you can install it from other repositories as well as read the best free vpn for kodi. And the process is easy.
- Open Kodi and directly visit its Home Screen
- Go to System > File Manager > Add Source from the device you installed Kodi
- Go to Source and click None
- Type the repository name http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
The rest of the process is same as mentioned. You can also install Exodus from Kodil repo, by following the same steps. Only Copy and paste the link “http://kdil.co/repo/directory” in google
Installing Exodus Kodi Add-on On Fire Stick
Users are able to play free movies and TV shows on their Amazon Fire Stick device. And you can use your home WiFi network to browse through free content. So, if you want to install this Kodi add-on on your Firestick device, follow the below steps-
- Open your Amazon Firestick device and open its Settings window which you will find in the main screen
- Open the Applications menu and go to the Manage Installed Applications section
- And when another screen appears, click on Kodi there
- Now, go to the Kodi settings and visit File Manager > Add Source
Now after following these steps, select your favorite repository and follow steps 5-14 given in the installation methods.
Countries Where Exodus Not Available
Since Exodus offers pirated content, there are some countries that have banned this Kodi addon. It is a third-party tool and that could lead to legal troubles against you if not used correctly.
If you are staying one of these states and still want to install Exodus Kodi, you can go ahead and follow the installation methods given in earlier sections of this post. But if you are looking for an Exodus alternative that will offer you free streaming to movies and TV shows, you can use Covenant.
Avoid Using Exodus from the MetalKettle repo
The account holder of the repository has informed the users that the latest version of Exodus is not safe to use on devices. So, since this contains risk and community guidelines, avoid installing the addon.
What If Exodus Kodi Won’t Work on your Device?
Many users have reported the ‘Exodus Kodi Not Working’ error. But like any other error messages, this also has some easy solutions.
Watch Videos from the 1970s and Earlier
1970 has already been set up to it by default, so you can only watch videos from the 1970s and earlier years.To remove this you have to set is the date and time on your Kodi device.
Can’t Find Streams
This happens due to two reasons,
- Your country does not support Exodus
- The video content is not available on public websites
In the case of the first point, use a VPN. But in the case of the second point, you can either wait for it to go public or simply browse for different content.
Exodus Kodi Add-On FAQs
How to use exodus on Kodi ?
Following instructions can be used for this purpose:-
- Open Kodi and tap on Add-ons.
- Tap on Exodus.
- Here you will see tv shows, movies and some other options. Tap on movie (or any other option).
- You will see categorisation based on Genres, years of release, Languages, most popular, most voted etc. Categories. Select whatever option you like. We are selecting ‘most popular’ as an example.
- You will now see all the movies that are currently popular on Exodus. Tap on the movie you want to see.
- Exodus will now start searching all the sources that are now streaming that movie. This scan will take 2-3 minutes.
- Now you have a list of all the sources showing the movie at the moment with the quality mentioned at the end. Also high definition sources are listed first.
- Tap on the source you prefer and enjoy your movie.
How to update Exodus on Kodi?
Exodus, as an add-on, needs to get updated every now and then to get the latest content and to get the issues fixed. To do that you need to-
- Go to add-ons>My add-ons>video add-ons.
- Select Exodus and you will see a menu listed at the bottom
- Click on the ‘update’ button to install the updates.
Why does exodus say “No Stream Available”?
“No stream available” means that your addon returned with no links matching your query. Simply it means whatever you’re looking for is not available.
How to install Kodi 2020?
Kodi 2020 or version 18.6 is available on Google Play Store and can be downloaded from there.
Guide: How to install exodus in 2021?
Follow the following instructions for same-
- Open Kodi Media player on your Android device.
- Open System and then file manager.
- Click on ‘add source’ from file manager.
- Click on ‘None’.
- Now type “http://a47b.cyper-media/coldforerepo“
- Click on ‘done’. Now click on any boxes given below the media source. Then click on ‘Ok’.
- Go to system> Add-ons from home screen and select ‘install from zip file’.
- Select “http://a47b.cyper-media/coldforerepo” again.
- Now pick the repository.agent- x.x.x.zip from on-screen.
- Now go with the installation method.
- From that zip file, you will have to install agent47 repo and after that, go back to System>Add-ons screen.
- Now click on ‘install from repository’.
- The locker’s repo will come in your list where you will have to locate the Exodus icon.
- Click on the installation button and wait for all the files of exodus to get installed. You will receive a pop up for the same.
- Enjoy free movies and shows of your choice.
How to stop the stream from buffering?
You can do it by these 3 major fixes-
- Clear your Kodi streaming cache or expand your cache.
- Use the latest version of Kodi.
- Use a different Add-on or source.
Why is Firestick slow?
Most people keep their firesticks plugged in or running all the time. Just like a computer or phone, it needs some breathing space so just restart it or keep it off for a while. Another reason can be a malware or a virus in your Firestick. Just reset it to get rid of the virus.
What is Exodus Redux?
Exodus Redux is a newer Kodi Add-on which gives access to a lot of movies and tv shows. It may look exactly like Exodus Kodi Add-on, but it’s actually better.
Do you need VPN for Exodus?
The answer is yes. You do need VPN because with a VPN, your ISP can’t identify if you stream at all, let alone if you stream via exodus on Kodi. So it’s safer.
Exodus shows you content that is publicly available. So, if a TV show or movie is not available, Exodus will show you the ‘no streams available’ message. However, these days Exodus is not available anymore. So, you can use its amazing alternative Covenant for Kodi instead.