The full form of IDM is Internet Download Manager and it lets you download full HD videos on your Windows computer. When you have watched one of your favorite music videos and want to download it on your computer, you can use the free IDM software using IDM serial key and IDM serial number. However, IDM for Windows needs a serial number to let you download movies or videos. So, how to get a free IDM serial key? Let’s read this post to find out.
Details About IDM for Windows
Regardless of the type of operating system, you are using, IDM is for everybody. You can use it on your Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, 10, etc. The main reason why users like the downloading manager are to resume, save, and schedule download on IDM. Based on your internet connection, you can avail of the fastest downloading speed. Here we have included some other reasons why IDM is the best download manager on the web.
Set Priority Downloads
You can set priority downloads with this app. You can also play your downloads file while they are still on download. All of these features need a genuine IDM serial number to be accessible to you.
Manage Your Downloads
With the Internet Download Manager, you can manage your videos as per their status. You can view the downloading progress of those videos and can also manage them offline.
Download Videos from YouTube
If you want to download videos from YouTube, then just use IDM for that purpose. YouTube does not come with an option to let you download videos directly on your device. So, IDM can help you with that.
Batch Download Supported
If you want your downloads faster and smoother, you can let IDM separate the downloads into multiple streams. IDM uses internet protocols like FTP, HTTPS, MMS HTTP, and Microsoft ISA, etc. so you won’t have to worry about that.
Moreover, IDM also provides you with a batch download option. You can also use the auto-manual updating feature for download addresses.
Important IDM Features
Let’s take a look at the most important IDM features that make it the most successful download manager for Windows.
- You can easily use your internet browsers to download videos. Use Chrome, Firefox, Opera Mini, Internet Explorer, or more.
- You can download videos from any website
- The drag and drop option will help you arrange your files and set them as priority downloads
- Recover your lost downloads
- You can preview your downloads as ZIP and HTTPS
- It comes with an in-built virus scanning system
- Great downloading speed
- Windows 10 supported
How Does IDM Work on Your PC?
Just download and install IDM on your computer and let is communicate with your web browser. When you install IDM, it will install some add-ons on your browser. These add-ons will help the Downloader accessing video links which you can view or download on your browser.
When IDM finds a video link, it opens up a download window where you can download the content to your computer. Just click on the right option to start your download process. IDM uses multiple channels to start downloading videos and it takes less time.
Alternatives to IDM for Mac
Unfortunately, only Windows users can use IDM to download video content. Mac users certainly cannot install IDM on their devices but like IDM, there are similar apps that help you download videos on your Mac computer. And while you are searching for an IDM alternative, use Folx on your Mac device. Though Folx is not as popular and best as IDM, it works on Mac devices anyway. Here are some of the best features you can enjoy-
- You can pause and resume your downloads
- You can also fix your broken downloading content
- There is a simple and easy downloads control option
- Also, you can split your downloading into two sections for high-speed downloading
- Use the tags option to manage your downloads
- You can preview incomplete downloads while they are still in the progress of the download
How to Go Pro on IDM and Download at the Fastest Speed?
Pro users enjoy the fastest downloading speed in IDM and the pro version of the tool also gives you access to various features. Here I have shared some tips on how to use the pro version of IDM.
- Go to your settings window of IDM and open Configuration.
- You will have to change your LAN speed to 10mbps and BPS to 10000000
- If your browser does not support IDM, then you can manually add a download link where the tool can download the video for you
- Go to “Add URL” and enter the link
- You can schedule your download and download one file in one go
- It would make your downloading faster and you can download many files from your IDM tool
- The Grabber feature is helpful for downloading content from all website
How to Begin Downloading with IDM?
If you don’t buy the pro version of the downloading tool, it can put your computer at risk of getting infected by viruses. However, if you are willing to use a free key for IDM, we have provided that for you. When you purchase the full version of IDM, you receive a free serial key along with it. And that key is unique and helpful in activating your IDM tool. If you have downloaded and install the free version of IDM, then use one of the keys given below.
These keys are free and genuine and will help you activate your IDM tool on your Windows 10. The activated IDM helps you access to all the premium features anytime from your device.
When you are looking for a downloading manager app, use the best one. IDM is the best downloading manager for Windows that lets you browse through billions of content online. You can almost download from any website and it automatically communicates with your browser to download the content for you. Moreover, it comes with a very simple to use interface that makes it the top video downloader for Windows.